Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Law & Order

We watched the 2 back-to-back episodes of Law & Order tonight. I still can't believe next week is going to be the last episode ever. I have watched it every week for the last few years, and I am going to miss it. Sure, some of the episodes were a little racy, and I had to turn my head until they left the strip club, or whatever. But they were always well written. I still have Criminal Intent, even though they've changed the entire cast, and it's not really as good as it used to be. It's still Law and Order.

It's funny how we can hurry and get home on those nights our favorite show is on, and then years after it's off the air, we see a rerun, and wonder what we ever saw in it. Law and Order is different with me, for some reason. When Carolyn was in the hospital last November, I sat in the lounge and watched old episodes of it, and I was still interested in it. I know, nothing lasts forever. I probably need to watch less TV anyway.

On a happier note, Lost only has one more episode left. I cannot STAND Lost for some reason. I'm probably the only person in the country that doesn't watch it, but, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment