Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rainy Wednesday

We must really need rain, because it seems like that's all it does anymore. I'm not complaining, mind you, just noticing a trend. I also notice that I have to mow my grass twice as much as usual. This morning, we had a very good rain at about 8am. We were supposed to get a storm later, but nothing yet. Again, not complaining.


Work went okay again today, except for my machines breaking down for about 3 hours. Needless to say, I didn't make my rate for the day. That really bugs me. But there's always tomorrow.


We had choir practice tonight at church, and, as always, we had a blast. The people there are so nice, and funny. The songs are great too. Ken, the choir director, is very good at his job. While we were there tonight, I took a picture of the sanctuary with my phone, not the greatest quality, to show my sister. I'm posting it below. Great things continue to happen at First Baptist. God is truly better to us than we deserve.





No comments:

Post a Comment