Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just A Small Gripe

I just have one small gripe tonight. I get up early every morning and drive twenty-some miles to Rushville, where I work. I am still pretty groggy when I'm driving, so I need all the help I can get. I love, well, love may be too strong a word, but like very much, my cruise control. I get to a comfortable speed, click it on, and my feet get to rest all the way there. BUT, it never fails, that I get behind somebody who is either not in a hurry, or is not SMART enough to know how to work the cruise control. Almost every car has one now. I know it's a trivial little complaint, but it's just one of those things that really gripes me after awhile.

I'm done whining now. Oh yea, one more thing. PLEASE USE YOUR CRUISE CONTROL!!! I said please. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment