Friday, April 30, 2010

Stirring the pot

Have you ever been around those individuals that just HAVE to keep things stirred up? They aren't happy until somebody gets mad. Personally, I like things to stay nice and calm as much as possible. It's the way I roll, as my wife, Carolyn, would say.

These people are called instigators, trouble makers, and some names I can't say. They've always been around, I suppose. And, I'm sure there's an official, scientific name for them too. All I know, is I steer clear of them when I can.

They say it takes all kinds in this world, and that's true. I may not agree with someone's opinion, and I may debate it with them a little, but I can't hate someone because they're different.

To make a short story longer, I like things to be peaceful, easygoing, and smooth. I don't like to ruffle any feathers. Life's too short, I always say.

No comments:

Post a Comment