Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sick and tired

Today was not my best day. I started the day with a stomach-ache, wondering if I was going to be able to go to work or not. I prayed alot, and went. Because I was sick, I didn't get much rest last night, so I spent the day in a haze, wandering around like a zombie. Work wasn't much fun either. I work in a foundry, making brake parts. We look for defects, and sort out the bad parts. We had TONS of them today. It seemed like there were more bad than good castings, although I'm sure there weren't. To sum it up, I spent my day sick, and tired, and frustrated. Yippee, what a day.

As a Christian, I know I can pray for God to take all this junk away, and He will, if He wants. I must have needed to go through all this, because He didn't take it away. What He DID do, was walk with me through it. I prayed for peace, and joy, and calmness, in my soul. And even though my body was sick, all was well with my soul. Our God is an awesome God. Before I knew it, it was time to go home. Now, I am going to chill out, in my pajamas, and try to get some rest tonight. Tomorrow is another day. Who knows what God has in store for us?

No comments:

Post a Comment