Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Beautiful day

What a beautiful day we had today. Temperatures near 70, light winds, lots of sun. What's not to like? Work was just that, work. After work, Carolyn and I went to the YMCA for a little over an hour, and had a good workout. At my age, if I can still breathe after a workout, it's a good workout. After having shoulder surgery during the winter months, and then hurting my back pushing a neighbor's van out of the snow in February, I am really slow at getting back into shape. I have to talk myself into every visit to the Y.

Unless the Lord changes things, we are planning on going to Calvary Baptist Church this coming Sunday. Since telling everyone about our situation, we have been overwhelmed with offers to attend different churches. We are going to try to make it to some, if not most, of these churches. It all depends on where the Lord leads us. It's His plan, His will, not ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment