Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Daily Prayer

My Father in heaven.  Your name is special and sacred to me.  Set apart from all other names.  As I long for Your kingdom, let it be in me today.  Let me live out my life on this earth, as I will live it in Your kingdom.  Focusing completely on You.  May Your perfect will be done in me, as it is done in heaven.  

Please provide the nourishment that I need today, both physically, and spiritually.  Help me to rely upon You for my needs Father.  Everything comes from You.  

Please forgive me of my sins.  Help me to forgive those that do me wrong, as completely and unconditionally, as You have forgiven me.  

Please let me not give into Satan's temptations, but deliver me out of the hands of the evil one.  

To You belongs the kingdom, and the power, and all glory, forever and ever.  Amen.

1 comment:

  1. For no nudity movies go to Netflix and search for "bollywood" http://www.netflix.com/Search?oq=&ac_posn=&lnkctr=srchrd-ips&v1=bollywood&btn=Search

    ReplyDelete