Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cellphone Venting

This is going to be a very short post today.  I am going to make a prediction.

If I am ever killed, or hurt, in a car accident, it will be because someone was talking on their cellphone and driving.  I was coming home from work today, driving from Rushville to New Castle, and I saw so many incidents of people swerving, driving WAY too slow, and almost hitting things, while talking so calmly on their phones, I thought I was going to scream.  I had to ask God to help me, and forgive me for my angry thoughts. 

This country better hurry up and pass a law, banning driving while talking, or texting, on your cell phone.  It has gotten to be an epidemic.  I almost hate to get on the road every day, mainly because of this. 

Thank you for letting me vent my frustrations.  God bless you, and may God help us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment