Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Own Day Of Salvation

Yesterday, (Sept.1st), was a very important day for me.  It was on September 1, 1993 that I asked God to forgive me of my sins, and He saved my soul.  It's hard to believe it's been 17 years.  It's not always been easy, and sometimes, it was downright hard.  But one thing has never changed, He has never left me, nor forsaken me.  I have not always been that faithful to Him, but He has always been faithful to me.  Whatever He said would happen, did.  He has always kept His promises.  

In those 17 years, He has sent us to 3 different churches.  The first one was Charity Baptist Church (4 years), the second was Smyrna Missionary Baptist Church (12 years and 8 months), and the most recent one, First Baptist Church (4 months). 

I have also lost a few friends because of my conversion, but He has blessed me with MANY more friends than I have lost.  He is so good.

I don't know what He has in store for me in the coming years, if I even have years left, but I know that whatever it may be, it will be exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment