Sunday, May 29, 2011

Carolyn's 50th Birthday Party

We had a surprise birthday party for Carolyn's 50th birthday.  It is so hard to surprise her.  She asks question after question.  Also, I felt so guilty hiding things from her for so long.  I don't have much of a poker face, so she can usually tell when I'm hiding something.  

It was a lot of fun for her.  She really enjoyed having family and friends celebrate her birthday with her.  Family from Kentucky, and Rushville, and friends from our old church, Smyrna Baptist Church, all showed up at Carolyn's parents pole barn, and hid out until she and I got there.  I'm so glad it's over too.

God blessed us with a nice day.  It did start storming later in the day, but the birthday party was over right when the sky got dark and nasty.  All in all, it was a really nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment